söndag 13 september 2009

Object | Shades Of Greige - Pacific Jacket

I don't know about your part of the world, but around here it's been nothing but rain the last couple of days. I've spent my time indoors, looking through my fall wardrobe and avoiding to go outside as much as possible. But you can't hide from the world forever, sooner or later you have to face the rain. And when you do you'll wan't something that can keep you dry, without too much fuss.

Enter the pacific jacket from Shades of Greige. It's affordable, lightweight and provides a welcome splash of color as the skys turning greyer. The detailing is sparse but spot on with a funnel neck, hidden snab closure and the detail that wins me over; rope drawstrings which gives the jacket a nautical vibe.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar