torsdag 6 maj 2010

Object | Opening Ceremony - Safari Jacket

Maybe it makes me colonialistic, or whatever, but I've always had a soft spot for the safari style. There's just something masculine and elegant about it. Maybe it's the combination of militaristic elements, gentlemanly flair and outdoorsy ruggedness. Whatever it is, safari is one of my favorite summer styles.

Unfortunately, nice safari-style items rarely comes by. Every five years or so, somebody does a safari-inspired collection and then there's the occasional Ralph Lauren piece but apart from that, the options are sparse. So when I saw this safari jacket from Opening Ceremony, I thought "Finally!". I've been looking for something like this for years. Stylistically speaking, this is perfection. Now I just need to try it on..
(Buy)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar