lördag 18 april 2009

Obsession: Richard Chai Long Cable Knit Cardigan

I spent a lot of the fall/winter season agonizing over Raf by Raf Simons's Long Wool Cardigan. It seemed like a piece perfect for just droning around on lazy weekends, or using layered in a more proper outfit on cold winter days. But I couldn't decide whether I really liked it and my priorities was elsewhere at the time. The price tag was pretty steep for my taste too. I figured I wait till the sales started and pick it up then, but when the sales came the cardigan was long gone.

Luckily for me I barely had time to regret my indecisiveness until another option showed up on the market, this time made by Richard Chai, who only recently got into menswear. This time I'm sure: I love this piece. I'm not really sure what's gotten me convinced. Maybe it's the cable knit or the fewer/bigger buttons. Anyway, it's a beautiful creation and the more I look at it, the more I'm starting to obsess over it. Haven't seen it showing up anywhere yet(?), but when it does I'm sure gonna snag it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar