onsdag 13 maj 2009

Object | Comme des Garçons SHIRT - Straw Hat

Hats, in all shapes and sizes, have been widely discussed in anticipation of the coming summer. Boaters, fedoras and panama hats, you name it. I've remained sceptical. It's not that I don't like the look, I do. I really like the way people rock them in pictures from the forties and fifties, but unfortunately nature has given me a head that means I just can't seem to pull it off, not even a simple baseball cap. I look ridiculous, and I know it.

This straw hat from Comme des Garçons SHIRT might change my point-of-view, though. The pattern in the braiding and the blue and white hat band makes this one special. Mixed into that casual outfit for the beach this is definitely a good option to protect you from the sun, come summer. Might be worth it, even if you do look ridiculous..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar