fredag 29 maj 2009

Object | Our Spot - Battleship Shorts

I know we've been posting a lot of shorts lately, and maybe your getting tired of it. Hey, it's summer, what can I say? We will stop eventually, I promise, but there really are a lot of great options out there. Today I found yet another pair over at Our Spot and I couldn't resist sharing, so please forgive me.

The Battleship Shorts from australian label Rittenhouse is, as the name implies, heavily military inspired with metal D ring features and buttoned diagonal front pockets. Pockets are one of those details that can make or brake a pair of shorts and these are truly spot on. Black might not be a typical summer color but these are still a great option and would probably work with practically anything in your wardrobe.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar