torsdag 7 maj 2009

Object | Journal Standard Toggle Cardigan

I know, I know. I hate it as much as anyone else and as a rule I don't post about things I have absolutely no chance whatsoever of obtaining, but I'm making an exception this time for
this cardigan from Journal Standard, (un)available at Style Cruise. Just take it as inspiration or something.

I first saw it over at Selectism a while back and it has kind of stuck with me ever since. I know that a lot of people are probably thinking it's the wrong season for a cardigan, butin my opinion it would be perfect for just wearing instead of a jacket chilly summer nights spent lounging outdoors, near the sea. Or rainy days indoors, what do I know?

What really sets this cardigan apart from the rest in my eyes is the different knitting patterns on it and the toggle buttons . It also has a belt in the back, which has become something of a requirement for me when it comes to cardigans - don't ask me why. The length seems to be perfect too. Also comes in a mint-green color for those feeling more adventurous.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar