måndag 13 juli 2009

Object | Moscot for Common Projects - 'Type One' Sunglasses

Nothing is perhaps as important in the summer as finding the right pair of sunglasses. It's a tricky business with a lot of factors (the model, the shape of your face, the color etc) to take into account. It's a jungle out there but what it all comes down to is finding a pair that you like and feel comfortable in.

For me that has long been a pair of old Ray-Ban Wayfarers (I know, I know. It might be terribly klichéed, but I got them from my father a long time ago and I've grown attached to them). But last summer somebody I know borrowed them and, long story short, they are, although in pristine shape, out of my reach for a while. So, needless to say, I'm on the lookout for a new pair.

This pair, from the renowned collaboration between Common Projects and Moscot, might be the option for me. As always with Common Projects the design is minimalistic and the branding kept to a minimum. And since they're made by Moscot who have a long tradition and great experience of eyewear you know you're bound to get a quality product.

The shape, while reminding of the classic Wayfarer, is modern and I especially like the details at the nose. As for color, for me nothing's as good as black when it comes to shades. Yeah, I talked myself into this enough now. I'm getting them.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar