fredag 30 april 2010

Object | Nigel Cabourn - Mandalay Jacket

I don't know what it is about yellow rain jackets, but they've been on my mind a lot lately. I don't think I would wear bright yellow on any other piece but they seem oddly natural on rain jackets for some reason. Maybe it's Take Ivy that has influenced me, maybe it's just some hidden urge to wear something a bit more attention-grabbing than my usual outerwear.

Whatever it is, I seem to be in luck as there actually is a number of options out there right now. My favorite so far is this one from Nigel Cabourn. Modeled after a vintage jacket from the british army, the jacket is made in a PU coated cotton and silk blend that is lightweight enough to be packed-away. It also features a foldaway hood, drawstrings, two flap wents in the front and a fishtail vent in the back as well as two front flap pockets. Now if only it was available in my size..
(Buy)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar