tisdag 27 oktober 2009

Object | Nigel Cabourn - Shawl Collar Knit

One of my biggest regrets this summer (fashion-wise, that is) is not buying Our Legacy's shawl collared pull-over. The fit was great, as was the collar. I tried it on at the beginning of the season but figured I could hold on pulling the trigger for a while. Then summer came, and it turned out to be crazy-busy. I flung around from one place to another, doing all sorts of stuff. Long story short, I missed out and have reproached myself for it every day since.

This one might not be just as perfect in my taste, but it does the trick. As usual Nigel Cabourn brings us nothing but quality products, with inspiration from actual pieces dating back to the mid- to early 20th century. Those were the days, huh? 

Available exclusively in Europe through Oki-Ni it comes in a dark navy hue that's very fall appropriate and features several reinforcing patches on the shoulders and arms - the shoulder ones were originally meant to keep rifles from wearing through the material. So you could, you know go hunting with this one if you'd like to, but seeing as this is 100% wool you'd probably have to dry-clean it afterwards. Happy hunting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar