måndag 12 oktober 2009

Object | Dries Van Noten - Desert Bag

Some things are more exciting to buy than others. Shoes, bags and accesories are always easy ways to give your wardrobe that much-needed injection. Lately a number of good offerings has caught my eye so I'd thought I'd share them with you.

First out is this desert bag from the belgian designer Dries Van Noten. A bit on the expensive side maybe, but we all have to indulge ourselves every once in a while, don't we? The pictures, as usual, don't really do this one justice so if you have the opportunity I suggest you check it out in person. For those of you who don't have that opportunity I can tell you a few things about it. It's a duffle/weekend bag (who can tell the difference anymore?) in a beautiful, beat-up looking sand colored canvas with brown leather handles and detailing. The shoulder strap is removable. Another interesting detail on this one is the flap that runs straight across the bag. Très Bien got it, if you like me have a thing for impulsive buying.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar