söndag 18 oktober 2009

Object | N.D.C. - Sunday Boot

Well, it's sunday. The week has ended. And since we've featured a lot of shoes on here this past week, I figured what could be more appropriate than to end the week with a pair of shoes? But not any shoes. No, this is the sunday boot from N.D.C. (See what I did there? Shoes? Sunday? Sunday Boot? Called a smooth transition, kids. Watch and learn. Watch and learn..)

Back to the shoes at hand (or foot, hahaha. Hah. Excuse me, I'm tired). Anyway, it's an ankle boot made in a gorgeous khaki green shade of suede with a wooden heel. As always with N.D.C. this is a quality piece. What else do you expect from a brand that actually has "made by hand" incorporated as a part of the brand name? Okay, I'll quit rambling and just sum it up with these words; If you're looking for a shoe for the fall you can do a lot worse than these. Thank you for your attention, I'll get back to bed now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar