onsdag 3 juni 2009

Object | Filmelange - Conan Cardigan

One of the most underappreciated pieces is definitely the cardigan. It's perfect for layering with, or as something to throw on if it gets chilly and can lift any outfit one step further. I always carry my grey one with me in my bag when I'm not wearing it, just in case. But it has been with me for a couple of years, seen a lot of action and it's getting pretty worn out. As much as I hate parting with my beloved cardigan, I'm realizing it's about time I replaced it.

Luckily, I stumbled over this one over at Opening Ceremony. Made by the japanese Filmelange (a brand I must admit I don't know much about) in a 50/50 cashmere/linen-blend, I imagine it probably feels really soft and nice. The linen makes it pretty apropriate for the summer (especially the white version) which is always a good thing, even though most people usually think about cardigans as more of fall/winter-wear. It's also a bit longer, which is something I appreciate.

The more I look at it the more I'm getting obsessed with it. It looks like pure heaven. Unfortunately it's got a price tag to match it. Well, one can always dream... or wait for the sales to come.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar