lördag 13 juni 2009

Object | Our Legacy - Summer Check Flannel Shirt

I lost one of my favorite shirts recently and it felt like I'd lost a part of my body or something. It was a special kind of shirt, you know the one that you can wear just as easily on a night out as on the day after. The one that you'll love and wear until it's nothing but threads left. So. I need a new one and I need it now.

When I visited Stockholm a while back I went to Our Legacy's first, and so far only, flagship store. Needless to say, it was practically heaven for somebody like me. Among the numerous things I found there was this checked flannel shirt. It was perfect; the soft feel of the fabric, the slim yet generous fit and the buttondown collar. For some reason I didn't pull the trigger back then, and I've regretted it ever since. Fortunately the swedish store Fever's got it, on sale (in addition to the VAT-tax deduction for non-europeans). Trust me, this time I certainly won't sleep on it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar