torsdag 4 juni 2009

Object | Steven Alan - Rain Slicker

There are a lot of good options out there when it comes to jackets this season. Parkas, bomberjackets, baseballjackets, the list of the different styles this season is endless. There's one for every occasion and it helps you when trying to pull of different styles. But sometimes you just don't feel like making the effort. You just want a simple and clean jacket that you can throw on when it's rainy and windy and you're heading out to do an errand or something. You want something that says: "This is not a fashion statement. This is just me. I just need something to protect me from the weather."

I got just that kind of jacket ages ago from my grandfather, who is one of the most sensible men I know. Anyway, the jacket is a beautiful blue anorak jacket from the seventies or something. It's sleek, minimalistic and with strategic hidden interior pockets. It's one of my all-time favorite pieces. I usually keep it at our cabin and bust it out on rainy summer days.

If you're looking for a jacket just like that, perfect for walks in the countryside or promenades on rainy pavements Steven Alan has a really great offering, the rain slicker. I really like the slant pockets and the air vents, snap closure and detachable hoodie all adds to the functionality of it. Available in black and a light blue. Either one is a great option, though I prefer the light blue. Whichever you go for it will age beautifully, only becoming better with each wear. I promise. It's on sale at the moment so now's the time to get it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar