tisdag 9 juni 2009

Object | Paraboot - Barth Boat Shoe

The boat shoe is without a doubt one of the most popular style for the summer. To realize that you just need to look at the fact that every brand possible seems to have their own version nowadays. But in my book there's a reason that a classic style is classic and therefore I like to stick with a version that stays more or less true to the original.

When it comes to boat shoes my money has long been on Quoddy, but these ones from french brand Paraboot has got my loyalty faltering. There's no denying that these look great, the brown leather is spot on and contrasts nicely with the white anti-slip boat sole. According to Oi Polloi these are made in Spain, but I believe that Paraboot manufactures all their shoes in France. Either way they're handmade, resulting in a beautiful quality shoe.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have a pair of both (Quoddy and Paraboot), and I can honestly say that Paraboot is my preferred of the two. A much cleaner, less chunky fit than the Quoddys. Also, you have to love Paraboot's colorways.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks for the info, appreciate it. I agree, the color on the Paraboot's is amazing!

    SvaraRadera