torsdag 5 november 2009

Object | Cold Method - Fair Isle Cardigan

One of this spring's biggest trends was predicted to be fair isle patterns. While I'm not much of a trend-follower (or -setter for that matter) fair isle speaks to me for some reason. So I've been hunting for a suitable piece for quite some time.

The problem is that the pattern in itself can be pretty loud so there are a million ways this can go wrong if you don't tread carefully. With this cardigan from Cold Method there are no such worries though, as it's hard to keep it more muted than with a classic black and grey pattern. This keeps the piece as versatile as possible and allows it to be used in a number of combinations. Ribbed cuffs and hems and a five-button fastening in a classic cardigan style.

As for quality, since I've never heard of or tried anything on from Cold Method, I can't vouch it so if you have any previous experience with them please feel free to weigh in. At least it looks good and that I can vouch for. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar