måndag 2 november 2009

Object | Lou Dalton - Heavy Cotton Shopper Bag

Somebody better lock away my credit card somewhere and don't give it back until the sales starts. It seems like everywhere I turn these days there are really great looking products that stares back at me and just screams: Buy me! Buy me! Yeah, I hear voices. And every once in a while I have to cave in to their demands and buy something I know I really don't need but damn it feels so good.

My latest craving comes by way of Oki-Ni in the form of a shopper bag from brittish designer Lou Dalton. This is pure goodness made out of a sturdy khaki cotton with gorgeous detailing in brown leather. Two handles, and a long shoulder strap. Fastens with a brass buckle. Oh my, that's all I can say. I recently bought a tote bag so I shouldn't even consider this one but come on. Look at it. Can you blame me? Somebody better buy this one quick and save me the trouble of rationalizing a purchase to my conscience. C, help me out, ?!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar