onsdag 25 november 2009

Object | Nom De Guerre - Wool Blazer

 Nothing is more appropriate than a tweed or wool sport coat in the fall. Sadly I don't have either one. I have more unlined blazers than I can justify, but those doesn't really do the job when the temperature starts dropping down towards zero. So I'm on the lookout for good options.

This one from Nom De Guerre seems like one of those. Usually I'm not into too much fussy detailing, I think it takes away from the beauty of pure lines. I'm kind of minimalistic. But somehow it works in this one, maybe it's because it's somewhat of a more casual piece. Actually it really adds to the appeal of the jacket. Without that diagonal pocket with the button detailing, this would just be another grey wool blazer. 

I've had some trouble with the sizing of Nom De Guerre-pieces before though, so I have to try this one before I pull the trigger but this is certainly one of the hottest options out there.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar