söndag 29 november 2009

Object | Wings + Horns - Box Rib Roll Over Collar Hunting Cardigan

On top of last season's trend with sport jackets in jersey, comes this season's spin on that thought. Instead of a sport coat, this time it's more of a cardigan but the basic thought here is the same: to turn jersey into something more luxuruous, something you could incorporate into your daily wardrobe.

I actually like the idea, and think it works better in this reincarnation than it did in the blazer-form. It just comes more naturally, I guess. I've seen a few good examples, but this one from Wings + Horns is definitely one of my absolute favorites. The flap pockets, the chest pockets, the great looking buttons and the shawl collar. It all works beautifully together. This one is on my wishlist for sure.

Get it here

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar