torsdag 17 december 2009

Advent Calendar | # 17 Martin Margiela - Cable Knit Scarf

Second to the coat, the most important piece of the winter for me is the scarf. After all those are the garments people will see the most.

Therefore I'm always on the lookout for a nice scarf. Last year it was a tartan one that mysteriously appeared in my wardrobe and I wore it basically every day. Unfortunately it turned out it belonged to a friend's girlfriend so I had to return and so I'm once again on the hunt for the perfect one.

Martin Margiela has done one that's, if not spot-on perfect, at least pretty close to being just that. Hand-knitted in a cable pattern with long fringes at the ends, this is a true piece of craftmanship. And it would fit great with any jacket or outfit. Apart from the blue one which is my favorite, it's also available in beige.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar