tisdag 1 december 2009

Advent Calendar | #1 A.P.C. - Jodphurs

First out of our goodie-bag with things that should go straight to your wishlist are these jodphurs from one of our favorite labels; A.P.C.

I did a lot of searching this season after the perfect pair of winter boots. I looked everywhere. Until I found these. Then there was no need to search any further. I can honestly say that these are my perfect day-to-day winter boots. Unless you spend your time with snow up to your chest; in that case you should probably go with something else. But if you're not, then there's no excuses.

I've always been fond of the jodphur-style of boots. Something about the buckles and the wrap around straps makes it look so much more refined than an ordinary boot. And these in black leather with a rubber crepe sole is as good as it gets. They're also available in chestnut brown but I prefer the black version. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar