söndag 13 december 2009

Advent Calendar | #13 Mr. Hare - 'Thompson' Boot

As I was looking through the site, thinking about what pieces I should feature in this calendar, I realized that we'd missed something. Something very important. Except for a reference to an article on Selectism, we'd completely neglected to mention Mr. Hare, which possibly is our favorite footwear label.  Serious slip-up, so I thought I'd try and repair my misstake.

Featured in the debut collection "Purest Form" are these boots, called "Thompson" after the famous American author. They're button-up, something you usually don't see when it comes to boots. They're made from Italian calf leather on a Blake last and the leather soles are reinforced with nails and rubber insets. As for looks you could try and come up with enough superlatives to describe it but Mr. Hare did a pretty good job summing them up himself: "The Thompson is angular and suave."

P.S.  Be sure to check out the limited grey edition that was only made in 3 pairs. The lucky man of 00o00 managed to get his hands on one of them. Jealous? Just a little. (Here)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar