söndag 20 december 2009

Advent Calendar | # 20 Band Of Outsiders - Schoolboy Tweed Blazer

If there's one thing I've always dreamed of having but never actually dared try to pull off, it's the tweed blazer. Seeing as I'm in my early twenties, the risk of looking way too old for my age has always seemed imminent. The fact that most tweed blazers out there actually are made with an older audience in mind, resulting in an uninteresting fit and model, hasn't exactly helped either.

But that might be about to change this season as Band Of Outsiders has decided to take it on. And they've certainly excelled in their attempt at this classic; the details of this blazer is amazing. The buttons, the flap pockets and the collar are all superb. As for fit, Band Of Outsiders are notoriously tricky, but I'll be sure to try it on if/when I get the chance. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar