torsdag 24 december 2009

Advent Calendar | #24 Alexis Mabille - Bow Pocket Jacket

First of all, merry Christmas! Secondly, we'll bring you our last calendar object for those last minute present thoughts.

This jacket from Alexis Mabille might look quite ordinary at first glance, just another nice jacket with standard details like flap pockets. But looks can deceive. If you study it closer you'll notice that it's actually more like a dinner jacket with the shiny peak lapels, the single button. And that's not all; if you look real closely you'll also notice that the chest pocket is made to look like Mabille's signature bowtie. That's called attention to details.

In my opinion this would be the ultimate jacket for new year's eve, and if I hadn't gone broke buying Christmas gifts to everyone I would have gifted myself with this beauty. Well, guess I'll have to hope santa really likes me this year.. (Buy)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar