tisdag 8 december 2009

Advent Calender | #8 Hope - Black Denim Shirt

I've been obsessing over denim shirts this whole fall, searching for the ultimate one, and it doesn't look like I'm gonna stop anytime soon. My obsession has taken such great proportions it's starting to affect my relationship with my girlfriend, who's kind of fed up with my denim-nerding (is that even a word?). The upside is I've learned a lot about denim and found a number of good offerings out there. Raw denim, faded, acid-washed. You name it.

But I hadn't seen a black one until I laid my eyes on this one from Hope. I dunno why. It looks great, doesn't it? The faded black, almost grey color is great looking with that denim structure and the great-looking chest pocket is spot-on. At the risk of antagonizing my better half, I'm seriously considering adding it to my collection.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar